Are you interested in being part of the XtremeTEAM!?
Volunteering at one of our events is a great way to earn entry to a race, take care of community service hours, or support family and friends participating in the event. Our courses require a lot of man power to run smoothly so there are plenty of ways to contribute, with a task to fit everyone. Check out all the ways you can help us put on an awesome event and all the great benefits volunteers enjoy.
Sign-up as a volunteer now.
What Volunteers Do
There are several different roles all across the course that we need volunteers to fill, including:
- Registration – Assist with checking runners into their waves and handing out their packets. Handle walk-up registration and provide friendly customer service by answering basic event questions.
- Finish Line – Help manage the flow of runners at the finish line while handing out water, t-shirts, and finisher medals.
- Obstacle Course – Provide instruction and motivation to runners as they overcome the obstacles, and enforce proper obstacle behavior. Also handing out water at the water stations and watching for injuries on the course.
- XtremeAIR Expo and XtremeKids Zone – Assist with merchandising, locker check-in, and expo customer service.
Perks of Volunteering
- An XtremeTEAM volunteer t-shirt
- Lunch, snacks and water
- Complimentary Parking
- One free XtremeAIR wave entry (entry is limited to open waves)
- Earn community service hours
- All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and sign a volunteer waiver **all those under 18 must have a waiver signed by their guardian
- Must show up on time, work whole shift, and check out with their supervisor to run race
- Have the ability to speak and read English
If you would like to be a part of our XtremeTEAM, yet still have more questions, please feel free to contact us.