The day has arrived! It is time to race! Are you pumped up? Are you ready to push yourself to the limit in an Xtreme Air 5K obstacle race? You better be! We'll see you out on the obstacle course.
If you didn't pick up your race packet on the Friday before the race make sure to arrive at least one hour before your designated wave. This will give you enough time to park, register and sign your waiver. Please be sure to remember your photo ID for check in. If you did pick up your packet on Friday, be sure to give yourself plenty of time to allow for traffic and parking.
Haven't registered but still want to race? No problem. We welcome walk-up registrations on the day of the race for any wave that isn't already sold out, so feel free to bring your friends!
What to bring on race day:
- A valid photo ID. You won't be able to participate in the obstacle race without one.
- Normal running shoes. Cleats will not help and are dangerous to other race participants.
- Have a bag or valuables? XtremeAIR rents lockers for you to store your gear in while you race.
- A signed waiver is required to run the XtremeAIR obstacle course, so please be sure you signed yours in the Active.com registration system. If not, you will be required to sign one on site.
- Some spending money. Some venues charge for parking and only accept cash. Make sure to check out the individual page for your race. All races are listed here. There will be food and merchandise (not available at all venues) for purchase in the XtremeAIR expo area.
The XtremeAIR 5K obstacle race is the perfect way for you, your friends, and your family to come out and challenge yourselves physically while having a blast doings so. We can't wait to see you on race day!